Mark Cameron & SuckerFreeGear 5 X-mas or hollidays 5 post profile(s) giveaway

• UPDATE GIVE AWAY OVER!!!!

UPDATE OFFICIAL WINNER LIST

Just to clarify when I say PM I mean start a conversation with me so it's one on one. I think I am using the wrong terminology for this board when I say PM.

here is the official list:
    Ok, you guys got to tell me which one of the profiles or profile packs you want you only get one of the four we offer. I got your E-mails but please tell me which pack/profile you want.

1.CJGOMEZ-SENT Ocean + pack
    2.olivertolga-----SENT Aldrich
    3.Ibot39-----SENT Ocean + pack
    4.nightlight-Sent CCV800 pack
    5.janus-----SENT Ocean + pack

Now here is the winner list of the Commercial version of the Cameron JCM800 Modern mod (Very high gain) Just send me your E-mail.

1.lonestar-----Sent
    2.zursozurso----Sent
    3.mrs-zambesi--Sent
    4.luntho---Sent
    5.Rod Staples---Sent

It's midnight Christmas eve and I decided to do something special for the forum members here.

For Christmas starting now the first five people to post in this thread will get whatever one of our Commercial profiles they want, winner's choice. It can be the Pumpkin, Ocean+, Aldrich or CCV800. After the first five winners, only one winner per thread so you can't just keep posting and take everything even if you're first.

Next five poster after that will get the commercial version of our Modern JCM800 profile.(Very High Gain)

So actually the next ten poster will be winners,first five will have their choice of one pack/profile, last five will get the commercial grade Modern JCM800 profile not to be confused with our free version.

Let the gifting begin...

I will require you to private message me here and give me their E-mail so I can send you the profile(s).

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Ok, you guys got to tell me which one of the profiles or profile packs you want you only get one of the four we offer, last five winners 5-10 get the commercial Modern JCM800 mod so here is the official list:

1.CJGOMEZ
    2.olivertolga
    3.Ibot39
    4.nightlight
    5.janus

Now here is the winner list of the Commercial version of the Cameron JCM800 Modern mod (Very high gain)

1.lonestar
    2.zursozurso
    3.mrs-zambesi
    4.luntho
    5.Rod Staples

• Can't find how to do a pm, but i did a 'create conversation', hopefully that works.

Sterling Musicman JP150, Fender USA Strat
    Kemper Powerhead & Remote > ElectroVoice ZLX12-P | Palmer 1x12 Cab(G12M) | Sennheiser HD558
    Audient iD14 > Reaper

• Can't find how to do a pm, but i did a 'create conversation', hopefully that works.

Just to clarify when I say PM I mean start a conversation with me so it's one on one. I think I am using the wrong terminology for this board when I say PM.

So for future reference I hope everyone else sees this if they are getting confused on what I mean when I say PM or IM etc.

Sorry didn't mean to cause any confusion a few people werent sure what I meant by this.

• Ok I sent out what I could tonight, been up late wrapping presents. I will get the rest sent out when you guys send your messages and I get logged back in sometime tomorrow late morning or early afternoon.

Thanks again to everyone who participated.