And another Hi from Germany

• My Name is Sebastian,

I just received my Thomann parcel containing a shiny KPA last night. Funny enough I just ordered it 3 days earlier. That's what I call a rapid shipment. The funny thing is that I have been on the AXE-FX2 pre-order list for like 5 months.
    However seeing the KPA in action on 2 of my favorite youtube subscriptions (Ola and Keith) on the same day convinced me that this is the way to go. Funnily enough on the same day I ordered the KPA I got my email from Fractalaudio that my AXE-Fx2 would be available, so I stepped back from my pre-order. I am sure this was the right decision as even the short 2-hour session last night showed me that I will have tons of fun with the little green box.

I'm just a hobby musician with a very limited recording knowledge so the easy handling of it is just perfect for my noobishness =).

Looking forward to many of the coming profiles and hope to have enough free time to put something productive together soon.

Greetings from Pforzheim,
    Seb

• Willkommen Sebastian!

Have fun and give a look at the rig exchange, you'll find also the profiles from Ola.

Gruß aus Freiburg

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Hi
    I did the same.
    Waited 7 months for the AXE, ordered a Kemper and a few days later I got a mail from G66 that my AXE was ready for dispatch.

I do not regret it.

Mike
    Sweden

• The same for me. Got mail from Sussi last saturday and replyed that I bought another device :) I think the Axe 2 waiting list becomes 1 shorter with delivery of each KPA to someone who's on the waiting list. So good news for everyone who's one the waiting list and didn't order a KPA....... ;)