Remote powers off while using RM

• I had posted another thread in another spot with no replies about this. On the facebook KPA site 2 guys chimed in and said that happens to them while connected to RM.
    I have already replaced my initial unit because it froze up too but now it happened with the new rig. All current FW/Software on lap top and KPA head. Works fine not connected.

Just wondering how frequent this happens and if there might be a better cable to makes it more stable? Good news is I do not need to keep it connected to play live.

• I have had the same problem 3 times the last week with a brand new kpa/remote with newest fw. When a fs button on the Remote is clicked the remote display get dark and power itself of and both the Kpa and Rm freezes. When power off/on everything them works ok again.

Kemper Stage, KPA head, Remote, JH Audio Lola IEM, Shure PSM 900 wireless System, L-Acoustics 108P active FRFR monitor.

• Yes I could play and the head still provided sound but I do a fair amount of performance switch for Fx and solo boosts ect. so the Remote going down is not going to fly ever.

**Note Tech support asked me if it happened primarily while connected to RM...it DID. Currently I only connect RM as needed. The head is so easy to adjust on the front as opposes to my AX8 HAD to be connected to my Laptop and the editor to make delay or other adjustments....and you guessed it there were freezing or latency issues while connected to my lap top on the Fractal rig too.