Top Jimi "Ecstatic" Pack (Bogner Ecstasy)

• Hey Kemper Fans,

We're happy to announce the "Ecstatic" Pack for the Kemper Profiling Amplifier (46 Profiles), which seeks to recreate the sound of a Bogner Ecstasy 101B Head (120 Watts).

Speakers Used During the Profiling Process: Early 70s Celestion G12M Greenback; Celestion Vintage 30

Min to Max Gain Range (Scale: 0 to 10): 0 to 8

Profile Type: Studio and Merged

This pack offers incredible tonal versatility. We had a lot of fun with the low gain channel by putting it in Class A mode and cranking up the power amp for smooth, musical cleans and overdrives. The mid gain channel offers incredibly useful overdrives for many genres. The high gain channel is perfect for heavy riffing or lead work. This pack even offers convincing Plexi tones.

Bogner Ecstasy 101B Background Info: The Ecstasy amplifier offers an incredible number of tonal options in one package. In addition to the usual EQ, gain and volume knobs, the Ecstasy includes selections for class A or A/B power amp, half power switch, EL-34 (120W) or 6L6 (100W) power tubes, 3 channels, Plexi mode, and various gain and EQ contour switches.

Check it out an let us know what you think!

-Jimi :thumbup:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Profiles available here: http://topjimi.com/NEW-Ecstatic-Pack-ECSTATIC-20171226.htm

• @Jimi71, have you ever consider a discount for people who bought the multi-amp bundles, that have had amps added later? For example, I bought both of the medium gain bundles (and the 800 at full price, once it was released. I know that the price of the bundle doesn't include the future packs or updates, but it would be nice to get the bundle discount on future additions to the bundle.

Either way, though, you have great profiles that are definitely priced fairly.

I am definitely getting the Ecstasy and Stevens at the regular prices, but the bundle discount would probably be more likely to make me pull the trigger on something I was on the fence with, though, such as the Hiwatt or the Matchless. It's not a huge deal, and may be more of a hassle for you to implement than it is worth, but I did want to throw the suggestion out there.

• Especially the "plexi mode" profiles sound great! Unbelievable good stuff!

Never played the real amp, so I don't know if Top Jimi did "just" an incredible job here or maybe the "plexi mode" of this amp is already really killer (and he did a great job capturing)?

Love it :thumbup:

• just bought friedman, exstasy and matchless...to be honest I'm looking for profiles to be used in my kemper as pre amp in conjunction with the mesa boogie 290, so profiles without cabinets...will tell you how they sound. I'm sure they sound great used in the standard way :)

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• I haven't had much time to play lately, but I grabbed the Stevens 100, the Ecstasy, and the 59 Bassman a few days ago. I really liked what I heard of the Stevens and the Ecstasy. The Stevens 100 may end up being my new go to 80s rock profiles. I'll have to check out the Bassman when I get some time.

• I haven't had much time to play lately, but I grabbed the Stevens 100, the Ecstasy, and the 59 Bassman a few days ago. I really liked what I heard of the Stevens and the Ecstasy. The Stevens 100 may end up being my new go to 80s rock profiles. I'll have to check out the Bassman when I get some time.

From the clips i always thought the Stevens was too thin...compared to his newer profiles at least. For recording it probably doesn't matter as you would cut a lot of low end anyway.