How to return Remote - Solved problem

• Just received my remote in the mail, seems to be working fine, but it's not going to do something that It absolutely must. So, I can't find anywhere on how to return a purchase. I used "contact us" but it looks like that's feedback only, so I don't know how to go about it for sure.
    Does anybody know what procedure to follow ? Thanks in advance!

• "Hey, what do you need it to do, I think we have similar rigs"

Thanks much! When I am in performance mode, I need to select a slot and have it send a program change #. I'm using a rackmount Roland VG88 for my guitar modeling, which then feeds into my KPA. Hit slot 1 bank 1, and the VG88 reacts in kind. I've been doing this for about 5yrs., in browser mode, with my stock FCB1010, and mistakenly thought the same result would happen in performance mode. I thought I had enough info to make the purchase, but evidently I did not. Sending PC #s are only available with the effect buttons, which is definitely a no go for me. I explained this in the "contact us" area of support, but remain unsure if that is the right method, or if I use "contact u" at the U.S. store. So, I did both, and then thought someone in the forum would have a definitive answer.
    If you now of a workaround, I would love to hear it, as there are some convenience features, such as freeze/hold, one button morph, etc. that encouraged the purchase. My mistake however, as I saw folks making complaints about sending PC #s, but did not make the connection. Oh well I suppose I'll pay for return shipping and learn a lesson.

• Thanks! So, when I hit slot one on the remote, lower buttons, it will send pc# 1, if I wish it to? I watched the tutorial and it showed that if you have a pedal that uses midi, you can put it in the A stomp, and when you hit the A stomp, the upper buttons on the remote, to engage, it will send the PC# assigned. I'll take another look at this today but I spent quite a bit of time yesterday couldn't get it to do it. I'd prefer to keep it if possible.