Turn off effects with Rig button

• Hi,
    In rig 1 I have assigned 4 effects to each of the 4 buttons thats default off.
    Lest say I turn on 3 effects by hitting the I, II and III buttons, is it possible turn off all effects at once by hitting the rig 1 button?

rgds,
    Birger

• Hi,
    In rig 1 I have assigned 4 effects to each of the 4 buttons thats default off.
    Lest say I turn on 3 effects by hitting the I, II and III buttons, is it possible turn off all effects at once by hitting the rig 1 button?

rgds,
    Birger

If you want to turn off all the effects at once on Kemper, click the "effects" button. And same for the stomp section.

• If you need to achieve that result with the remote I think you'll need to create a copy of the rig and save it with the effects off and switch to that when you want to turn off any effects that you've turned on.

• If you need to achieve that result with the remote I think you'll need to create a copy of the rig and save it with the effects off and switch to that when you want to turn off any effects that you've turned on.

You can switch on / off several FXs with one button on the remote but complex logical switching is not possible.

E.g.
    Remote 1: FX1+FX2
    Remote 2: FX1+FX3

I tested this when I had a good sound with no FXs and added a booster on FX1 and two different ODs on FX2/FX3. I wanted to switch the booster together with the ODs, this was not possible.

• Thanks for good tips.
    I used the Voodoo Lab GCP before switching to the Remote. The GCP has this function, so i was kind of missing that.
    I will create a copy of the rig with all effects of, seems like the best solution.

rgds
    Birger

• I think it's possible with the remote if you switch off morphing. Maybe I can try it tomorrow or perhaps someone can confirm this.

Exactly this. It’s how I have my Remote set up. In the morphing settings, you can switch off activation of morphing by a second press of a Slot switch, by toggling a soft switch, can’t remember which exactly right now, but I’ll check .