Importing rigs

• Hi everybody, Can somebody explain to me how to export some of the favorite rigs from the kemper into rig manager. I was able to back up all rigs and put in there,but unable to select any from there that would activate. Anyways, I would like to just import some favorites I like and use rig manager to pick through them. Can't I do this without a USB stick. I have read the manual but still don't get it. Sold all my amps to get this. 63 vibrolux,65 bassman,and 69 pro reverb along with some others. This Kemper is truly a piece of work and just sounds great through my yamaha hs8s, so if anybody can help this 68 Year old get through some of this tech stuff it would be really appreciated. Thanks, Keith ?(

• Keith,

Connect via usb to the KPA and at the bottom of the tree in RM you should see 'My Profiler'

Expand this and all of your rigs will be visible that are stored in your KPA.

You can the drag any rigs from the KPA under 'My Profiler' into an existing folder in Rig Manager or create a new folder and drag them there.

Hope this helps.

Si

• Also if you want to only have rigs on the Kemper you like and the rest in Rig Manager you can erase all none favourites off the device. I think you do this by pressing the Rig or System button and selecting Erase None Favourites. This is how I use it as it saves me scrolling through hundred or thousands of presets on the device.

Sorry I can't be more specific I am not in front of the device.

Mike

• Thanks Mike I think that's a great idea doing it that way. I guess as long as I have backed up all the rigs on my computer or USB stick I wouldn't loose them. keith

• It's works well for me plus it's an absolute time saver. There is no point in having rigs I don't like or amps I would never use for my style of music in the Kemper.

I just backup in Rig Manager whenever I create a new performance or add in any rigs. I do wish it had an auto back on close feature in Rig Manager.

Hope you enjoy the Kemper.

Mike

• Some how I have managed to down load 1587 unwanted rigs in rig manager while trying to set this up to load only ones I liked. So how do I delete? I have tried highlighting and clicking on delete from edit. Any other suggestions. I just want to back up rigs from my kemper to rig manager before I delete them from the kemper. Keith