White Kemper Toaster - Non powered version + Remote + bag - UK

• Think I'm going to sell this as I'm not using it like I once did. As above, Kemper White Toaster, Kemper Bag, and the Kemper Remote. Some professional profiles too, a large TAF pack, and a couple of Top Jimi's. Both Kemper and Remote are mint. No scratches whatsoever, and protective film still on both the Kemper and Remote's display screens. Never gigged. I still have the original boxes for both units, and the original manual for the Toaster. £1400 bags you the lot.

• Think I'm going to sell this as I'm not using it like I once did. As above, Kemper White Toaster, Kemper Bag, and the Kemper Remote. Some professional profiles too, a large TAF pack, and a couple of Top Jimi's. Both Kemper and Remote are mint. No scratches whatsoever, and protective film still on both the Kemper and Remote's display screens. Never gigged. I still have the original boxes for both units, and the original manual for the Toaster. £1400 bags you the lot.

Interesting. What are you moving to now, @Bilbosmeggins?

• I've since bought a couple of Boss Katanas, a 100watt head, and a 212 100watt combo. Since I've got them I've not plugged the Kemper in. For the kind of music and playing that I enjoy (rock) they are absolutely killer. I think I was getting bogged down with so much choice on the Kemper that I was playing less and less. The Katana is back to basics, but what a rock amp!! Massive smile on my face every time I plug in.

• I've since bought a couple of Boss Katanas, a 100watt head, and a 212 100watt combo. Since I've got them I've not plugged the Kemper in. For the kind of music and playing that I enjoy (rock) they are absolutely killer. I think I was getting bogged down with so much choice on the Kemper that I was playing less and less. The Katana is back to basics, but what a rock amp!! Massive smile on my face every time I plug in.

That's awesome! I tried out a couple of Katanas at the store today when I was demoing a pedal. Really huge sounding amps. Not cheap either, the head was running into some $3k over here, more than the Kemper even.