Sort rigs by gain

• When browsing rigs on the Kemper itself, I’m not finding a way to sort and choose patches by the amount of gain.
    In Rig Manager I can sort by gain level so I wish the Kemper could do that.

For instance if I’m looking for a clean tone or mid crunch, I just want to pull up a list of those tones.
    This would be much more useful to me than the other browsing options.

Also, how do I mark a rig as a favorite? It’s easy in RM but I can’t find how to do it on the Kemper. I can sort by Favorites but I wish it was more obvious on how to rate them, add a gain category and mark as fav on the unit.

--------------

Found it! I didn't see before than Sort by Author had other options for sorting including by Gain. And the mark as Favorites is available once you use the Rig button to edit. I wish the External Storage button in the Browser was in the System area and it was a Mark as Favorite button instead since that's something I'll be using all the time in the Browser.

There are a lot of functions that aren't where I'd guess they'd be.

These profiles go to 11!

Edited once, last by Guavadude ().

• FWIW, you can also do this in Rig Manager - a function I always use when sorting through new rig pack purchases.

Yeah, he has written that he knows that. His idea is to sort it directly in the kpa.
    This idea is not so bad, but where to set categories? Gain from 0 to 3 = clean, 4 to 6 = chrunch, 7 to 10 = high gain? Difficult imho.

+1 for this feature

Otherwise i use rignames to know what the rig is for , like „ Strat clean chorus“ or whatever.

• --------------

Found it! I didn't see before than Sort by Author had other options for sorting including by Gain. And the mark as Favorites is available once you use the Rig button to edit. I wish the External Storage button in the Browser was in the System area and it was a Mark as Favorite button instead since that's something I'll be using all the time in the Browser.

There are a lot of functions that aren't where I'd guess they'd be.

you can press the RIG button for a second or two to mark a rig as a favourite