Going from rig to rig or performance slot to performance slot via Expression pedal. Can it be done?

• I've had the Kemper for a good while and like to think I have a fairly good working knowledge of most things on it. I don't know everything and I might have missed something in the last FW update (or 4 :thumbup: ). Can I go from rig to rig or slot to slot via Expression pedal OR expression pedal via MIDI? Thanks in advance and apologies if it's a dumb question :P

• I know everyone was holding their breath, waiting for me to test this out and report back =O<X:P

Expression pedal will work one way (Rig up or down) but not both ways. I wish I had a momentary switch to see if I could hold the button down to Rig Up and then release to see what happens :whistling:

• I just have to ask....why ? You can just use a simple monetary switch ( like the one Kemper sells) to scroll up and down...

I like A/B switching as implemented in the Atomic Amplifire. Once I got it; I was hooked. Instead of going from switch to switch to switch; you stay on one switch, click it for lead boost or whatever then click it again to get back to your rhythm sound. Then I started working with expression pedal based crossfades/pans/etc. when going into the Roland/Boss assigns world and realized I like that feel the best.

If you could morph from one profile to another then back with the sweep of an expression pedal; I'd pretty much poop myself. FWIW; I am not talking about adding gain and other traditional things you would just use the regular morphing capability to achieve; I am talking going from a synth sounding profile to a traditional gained up Marshall sound where the profiles share zero blocks in common.

I'm a little odd in my "needs" :D

• I assume its not possible because you can;t have 2 profiles at once, so therefore you can't transition but only switch.

I'm not 100% on this but that would be my guess..

• Not possible via expression pedal, but with a dual momentary switch like the Kemper switch. One button for Rig Up, the other for Rig Down. Works in Browser and Performance Mode. Skips disables Slots in Performance Mode.