Kemper+ Focal Alpha Monitors + Focusrite scarlett 2i2. How to plug it?

• Hi all!
    I would like to know, hoy you plug the Kemper to the focusrite and to a pair of monitors.
    I have 2 xlr cable and different normal jack.
    I suppose i have to buy RCA to jack like this no?

• you plug the Scarlett to your Computer via USB
    the you plug the Scarlett out into the focal with jack rca cable or jack xlr cable
    and the Kemper you plug with jack jack or xlr xlr to your Scarlett inputs 1 and 2
    that was you can hear all from the computer and the kpa
    or you leave the Scarlett and just plug the Kemper with xlr xlr direct to the focal

• -Scarlett to your Computer via USB OK

-FOCAL Monitors to Scarlet the you plug the Scarlett out into the focal with jack rca cable or jack xlr cable
    So I need a two head XLR or RCA to one head XLR ? i have to connect it to the front xlr or can i connect one monitor to xlr 1 and the other monitor to the other xlr?

With this cable?

-Kemper to Scarlett
    and the Kemper you plug with jack jack or xlr xlr to your Scarlett inputs 1 and 2 OK

that was you can hear all from the computer and the kpa or you leave the Scarlett and just plug the Kemper with xlr xlr direct to the focal
    This is the way i used today

Thank you digbob!

• I don't have the Scarlett but definitely don't plug your monitors into the front XLR's. Those are inputs. You want to connect your monitors to the 1/4" line outputs on back of the Scarlett.

• ok
    Scarlett with USB to Kemper
    Scarlett jack outputs on the rear both to the inputs of the FOCAL with xlr or rca works both, but xlr is better, so you need two cables Male jack to male XLR
    The Kemper outputs XLR into the Front Inputs of the Scarlett you can use jack or xlr for the side of the Scarlett

• Digbob there are 4 main output kemper outputs, 2 xlr and 2 jack.
    So, to connect kemper to scarlett i only need 1 cable, as i do normally when i use headphones, connected to xlr slot one in the scarlett front. No? I dont have to connect 2 cables from kemper to scarlett?

• hi
    no you dont have to connect two, but then you only have a mono signal
    you will miss stereo FX ling ping pong delay which moves from left to right
    but a normal guitar is mono so its no problem
    the 4 outs of the kpa carry the same signal jack as a pair and xlr as a pair L/R

• Coldfrixion, between the Kemper and the scarlett, why the xlr/ts jack ?
    Either you go balanced with xlr/xlr or even xlr(kemper)/trs jack (scarlett)
    Or you go unbalanced tsjack/tsjack.
    But i don't think xlr/ts exist.

• Ok, but what's the point ? Again if you want a balanced signal use XLR on the kemper side and XLR or TRS on the Scarlett side.
    If you want unbalanced, use TS on the kemper side and TS on the Scarlett side (regular instrument cable).

• Ok, but what's the point ? Again if you want a balanced signal use XLR on the kemper side and XLR or TRS on the Scarlett side.
    If you want unbalanced, use TS on the kemper side and TS on the Scarlett side (regular instrument cable).

The point of the diagram was to simply show how the units are connected, however you originally asserted that you didn't think XLR to TS exists.