TC Mimiq in X Slot

• so I got my mimiq today, and it set up quick with your help with what I read here. I go direct out into the mimiq then stereo into return and alternative input.

I run to a PA then and pan the channels hard L/R .

My dumb question is now if I play live do I have to tell the sound guy to pan the channels too? 😅

• Yeah- you need to tell them that you're in true stereo, and ask nicely to pan hard left / right.

Note- this has nothing to do with the Mimiq, you would need to do this regardless.

KPA Unpowered Rack, Kemper Remote, X32 Rack, uTrack 24, MTP AV,BC Rich Mockingbird(s)

• Dont forget to try running the Mimiq IN FRONT of the kemper and compare. Its a fat sound when used in Front.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• thanks for your quick reply mollydyer!

Ashtweth you mean in front and mono into kemper? By now in loop I liked it best with a mix of 65%. I will have to compare a few settings. Love the idea of using it with morphing.

• Yes My Friend, mono in front, you should see how fat it sounds through the mission cab (comes out in stereo as it's a stereo cab ).

I Run both kempers this way( Mimiq in front of both at once) fattest sound i have ever heard.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• so I got another Idea. Sure it would sound best to use two amps with the mimiq.

But I use it in the loop so would it make sense to put a cab simulator pedal like the mooer radar in the loop too for one signal way? Or maybe just a eq pedal like boss GE7?

I want it to sound like two amps that are slightly different so the sound gets fatter when activating the loop without using another external Amp

• An ADT pedal can sound great in the loop. Here's a video I did and some audio clips.

Moderator Notice:

In most cases, Soundcloud uses a bandwidth of only 128 kbps. As a result, what you hear isn't free of artefacts, especially the high end. For critical listening and also product comparison, please keep that in mind. Users who setup a comparison should use linear wave files and supply dropbox links.