TC Mimiq in X Slot

• so I got my mimiq today, and it set up quick with your help with what I read here. I go direct out into the mimiq then stereo into return and alternative input.

I run to a PA then and pan the channels hard L/R .

My dumb question is now if I play live do I have to tell the sound guy to pan the channels too? ?

• Yeah- you need to tell them that you're in true stereo, and ask nicely to pan hard left / right.

Note- this has nothing to do with the Mimiq, you would need to do this regardless.

KPA Unpowered Rack, Kemper Remote, Headrush FRFR108s, BC Rich Mockingbird(s), and a nasty attitude.

• Dont forget to try running the Mimiq IN FRONT of the kemper and compare. Its a fat sound when used in Front.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• thanks for your quick reply mollydyer!

Ashtweth you mean in front and mono into kemper? By now in loop I liked it best with a mix of 65%. I will have to compare a few settings. Love the idea of using it with morphing.

• Yes My Friend, mono in front, you should see how fat it sounds through the mission cab (comes out in stereo as it's a stereo cab ).

I Run both kempers this way( Mimiq in front of both at once) fattest sound i have ever heard.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• so I got another Idea. Sure it would sound best to use two amps with the mimiq.

But I use it in the loop so would it make sense to put a cab simulator pedal like the mooer radar in the loop too for one signal way? Or maybe just a eq pedal like boss GE7?

I want it to sound like two amps that are slightly different so the sound gets fatter when activating the loop without using another external Amp

• An ADT pedal can sound great in the loop. Here's a video I did and some audio clips.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.