Effects in RigManager?

• After owning my Kemper for a few weeks now I'm keen to get started on building my own performances.

I've watched the YouTube tutorial of how to do that but at no point are effects mentioned.

Is this because I need to create a rig with effects first, then import into a performance rather than import a rig and then add the effects whilst setting up a performance mode?

I am also having an issue with some effects that are already placed on my rigs (purchased and stock). Not all the effects seem to be controlled from the foot switch. Why is that?

Thanks for taking the time to read.

• Hi,
    You can take a empty Performance and then create in each (5) Slot a rig (load a amp, load some efx,...) or you load a complete Rig in each Slot or you can merge both procedures . To Control an efx, hold down the efx Button at the Toaster an then push a efx Button at the Remote - Now this Button take the efx in this roh on/of - dont forget to Save the rig / Performance
    Kind Regards Micha

• Hi,
    You can take a empty Performance and then create in each (5) Slot a rig (load a amp, load some efx,...) or you load a complete Rig in each Slot or you can merge both procedures . To Control an efx, hold down the efx Button at the Toaster an then push a efx Button at the Remote - Now this Button take the efx in this roh on/of - dont forget to Save the rig / Performance
    Kind Regards Micha

Perfect. Exactly what I needed to know.

• I have been using Copy and Paste to load effects, stomps, even entire rigs from one place to another. That is a huge time saver. Kind of a "I wonder if this will work" thing. It did! Nice!

The more I play with this thing, the more I discover how thoughtful it was designed.

Phil 8)