decisions and solutions

• Hi guys , I was struggling a bit since I bought a passive CLR wedge ...

I went thru all options to see how I could get the most efficient setup possible ...

My concerns where to place my 4U SKb rack somewhere and lift the CLR while used as backline ...

I tried the quiklok BS625 but I didn't like how it was placed on the ampholder ...

Next thing that crossed my mind was a trunk flightcase that could be used to lift the CLR from the ground and the SKB rack on top of it ...

Then I realised I always needed to get the CLR out of its crate and put the rack on top , a hat flightcase didn't seem handy as well ...

Therefore went with this solution : 10U rack , casters , 3U rackdrawer (with Line 6 relay G50 on top) , and put the CLR on top (probably with some foam to reduce the vibrations?)

It 's not the lightweight solution but its mho the most efficient way of getting setup ...

Let me know what you think !

Pics inside !

Raf

• That's a nice solution. may be heavy but at least you have casters to roll it. When I used a FRFR I had it in a 6 space rack with a power conditioner and set it on an amp stand. The next decision was where am I going to put my FRFR speaker. In front of me, on the side, under the amp stand pointing up. Your solution takes up minimal space and gets the FRFR up in the air for you to hear better. I have since went IEM's and wouldn't trade it for anything now.

• It's indeed heavy , one thing I don't like for the moment that with both lids mounted the size increases a lot (so does the weight) ... I'll probably leave the back lit at home so my trunk can fit the clr as well !

with both lids mounted I'm not able to put both in the trunk !

I do like the height of the clr , the handy 3U drawer with all cables and the line6 relay on top ...

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp