I have forgotten again how to turn on Headphones. Please help

• I think I have done this twice now, but how do I get the headphones to function again. I have had the Kemper running through cabs for so long, but I want to listen through headphones and there is no volume. I think I remember pressing "some button" to get this working again? I just want to plug straight in and listen through headphones. Thank you!

Mike

• I gave it a try and still nothing. Something has to be turned on that is bypassing the headphone input. I get a signal from guitar (tuner), just no volume through headphones.

• Headphones should work anyhow, regardless of any effects and what is locked. The only relevant parameters are Headphone Volume in the Output Section and perhaps Pedal Volume. If the Volume Pedal is in heel position normally all outputs are muted.

If your headphone is dead in case your guitar signal is just mono and you hear only the wet portion of stereo effects, this might be a contact or cabling issue of your headphones leading to a complete cancellation of the mono signal. In that case try other headphones.