Weird CAB issue after profiling - Help.

• HI,

I have been doing profiles of an amp, some DI and some with my cabinet.
    Some of the profiles I miced up with the cabinet, show the CAB off on the Kemper but yet the recorded cabinet sound is playing through fine. I have 7 profiles that shows the cab off but clearly is being processed, then I have 4 other profiles that the cab is ON and working too.

When I go to turn the CAB ON with those 7 profiles and scroll to try to find the specific preset name so I can try to get the cab on, they don't show up for the 7 profiles. But the other 4 cabs options do show up.

Nothing was done any different on the 7 that don't show the Cab and the 4 others that do. Its very strange.
    I have the newest firmware and Rig Manager.

I cannot edit the cab section in the Rig M either on the 7 that are doing this.

Any ideas?
    Thanks
    Jason

• I am having the same issue. Profiling with CAB on and after it's done reverts to the CAB off and stays that way. This is only happened to me since updating to OS 5.4.1 by the way. Also, once in a while it will profile correctly- but more often than not, it reverts to the CAB off.

Update- It profiles the first profile correctly upon powering up, after that it goes to every profile ending up with the CAB bypassed. No matter how conservative my levels are going in, result is the same. I've had a Kemper for 5 years and done hundreds of profiles. This is a new issue for me.

• Does your profile with the Cab OFF still have the cabinet you recorded playing back also? Sounds like we are having the same issue. I have a series of profiles where this happens on and others that do not, and they were done at random times, etc. Very weird. I sent an email to Kemper but have not heard anything yet.

I am having the same issue. Profiling with CAB on and after it's done reverts to the CAB off and stays that way. This is only happened to me since updating to OS 5.4.1 by the way. Also, once in a while it will profile correctly- but more often than not, it reverts to the CAB off.

Update- It profiles the first profile correctly upon powering up, after that it goes to every profile ending up with the CAB bypassed. No matter how conservative my levels are going in, result is the same. I've had a Kemper for 5 years and done hundreds of profiles. This is a new issue for me.

• Does your profile with the Cab OFF still have the cabinet you recorded playing back also? Sounds like we are having the same issue. I have a series of profiles where this happens on and others that do not, and they were done at random times, etc. Very weird. I sent an email to Kemper but have not heard anything yet.

our support staff replied to your email yesterday. Please check your spam folder.

• Did you at least receive the autoreply that is automatically generated when you open a ticket?
    i just sent the reply to the email address again that you used to open the ticket (soulful@..........)
    Basically the support staff member was asking you for a copy of those rigs so we can take a closer look.

• HI,
    I did not get this again, but I did get the auto reply from my original email. I replied back to the automated email with my profiles, etc.

Thanks
    Jason

Did you at least receive the autoreply that is automatically generated when you open a ticket?
    i just sent the reply to the email address again that you used to open the ticket (soulful@..........)
    Basically the support staff member was asking you for a copy of those rigs so we can take a closer look.

• HI

Still nothing coming in yet, very strange. I replied back to the automated original email.
    Thanks
    Jason

i just sent it again using your other email address in the CC.
    Its really weird that you received the auto reply but none of the others. I will inform our IT team about this.

No. The resulting profile has the CAB bypassed and sounds it's bypassed- not desirable.

• I am done profiling the BE-100 and I cannot explain how/why its happening on a few random profiles. But hopefully Kemper support can solve it as I am sending them the profiles also.