Please Recommend Rig for Yes - "Yours Is No Disgrace" Tone

• I'm having difficulty tracking down a suitable rig for the tone to Yes' "Yours Is No Disgrace". I believe a Fender amp of some kind was used, possibly with a treble booster or similar. I've tried many free profiles in the RE as well as commercial packs I have purchased but nothing seems quite right, and adding a Treble Boost just seems to make it painfully bright. Can anyone recommend a rig (commercial or otherwise) that would be good for this?

• On The Yes Album, Steve used his ES-175d guitar into Fender Dual Showman Head and 15 in speaker cabinet. The distorted lead tone is a Meastro FZ-1 - the same fuzz box as Keef used on Satisfaction (not the FZ-1a that came out later. Don't forget the wah for middle Dm7 section.

On Yessongs, pretty much the same setup, but he used the newer Maestro FZ1B which was more like a Univox Fuzz box.

• On The Yes Album, Steve used his ES-175d guitar into Fender Dual Showman Head and 15 in speaker cabinet. The distorted lead tone is a Meastro FZ-1 - the same fuzz box as Keef used on Satisfaction (not the FZ-1a that came out later. Don't forget the wah for middle Dm7 section.

On Yessongs, pretty much the same setup, but he used the newer Maestro FZ1B which was more like a Univox Fuzz box.

Many thanks. At least I know what to look for now.

• If you use a Tele, then you have to play Gates of Delirium, Sound Chaser and To Be Over! Also, some of Drama was Tele, Parallels was his Red Strat

Also, on Yessongs, he tried to use the same guitars as on the albums. But I'm not sure on the Close to the Edge tour he took out his Gibson ES-5 Switch for Roundabout CTTE tour) or Long Distance Runaround/Fish from the Fragile Tour with Bruford)

Perpetual Change was from the Fragile Tour with Bruford, so probably the the ES-175D [i have the Steve Howe Custom - it is a special guitar).

Close to the Edge - his ES-345 stereo converted to mono and his Coral Sitar.
    And U and I - Gibson 1275 Doubleneck, Fender Table Steel.

Starship Trooper - have to check the Yessong movie - there are snippets at the end of them playing that.

Siberian and Heart of the Sunrise (assuming those were played back to back - the 175 on Siberian and i'll have to check if he used the Switchmaster on Heart. Those, like most of Yessongs were cobbled together from 7 gigs recorded during the Tour [Progeny]. Some songs have sections taken from different shows.

BTW - Siberian and HOTS are on my list of death-bed songs. When seeing ARW last year, they played HOTS and during that i thought that that might be the last time I hear Jon sing that live. It was a special listening. I think I could listen to HOTS on Yessongs everyday for the rest of my life and not get tired of it.

Plus, those versions - YES were on fire. Steve had the best tone he ever had.

So, back to getting that tone - there is a video of YIND on Youtube from 1971 - you can see what Steve's rig was. Basically a cranked Fender Dual Showman, wah, FZ-1 and talent.

Yeah - I'm a prog rocker.

Now, if you need Tony Banks equipment, let me know.