again direct out cab off

• hi there people,
    I know the thing has been covered, but I also see the threads are somewhat old.

so I would like to ask again if there is some sort of physical impediment to have the cab off feature also for the direct output.

I would like to use the kpa from the main output to the pa and listening my guitar on stage using my mesa 290 with two v30 guitar cabinets. as you know only monitor our can have the cab off thing but if I want to cope with the 290 (which is stereo), I need two output.

I can achieve two output by having a dual mono thing exiting from the monitor out and using a splitter or just a stomp like the TC flashback (in bypass of course).

but having both monitor and direct out would be fantastic, as several threads already stated.

To sort it out, someone please can bring peace to this thing by saying: "we will never do this for x reason...or we will do this but we need this and /or that"?

at least we will never ask it again in the future ;)

regards

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• I would like cab off on direct out too, but cab on with monitor out because it has eq for in ears. I am pretty sure I read that it was too much processing to have both outs with that feature though.

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7