Remote issue

• When using a performance the rig/profile listed on my remote (slot 3) does not match the profile stated on the profiler.

The performance was set up in rig manager.

Any suggestions on how to quickly fix this?

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

• I have the same thing going on right now…Although I don’t think it’s a remote issue… If your problem is like mine, the name of the rig is proper in the middle of the screen on your KPA, but if you look at the slots above that they are all screwed up, which is what shows on your remote.
    I really want to know how I did it… what I didn’t do right, someone will chime in.

• Rig Name is not equal Slot Name. Be aware, what you are looking at.

Rig Name can be adjusted in the Rig Settings. Slot Name can be adjusted in Edit/Slot Settings.

Initially Slot Name follows Rig Name automatically. But as soon as you enter a Slot Name that differs from the Rig Name it will stop to follow Rig Name. This whole naming logic is described in detail in the Reference Manual

• Thanks for your advice but the names that appear on the profiler, remote and rigmanager just dont match. profiler matches with rigmanager whereas the profiler seem to be doing something else.

• SOLVED: I just went into rig manager, copied and pasted the performance into a new slot and deleted the original. Worked a treat although still doesn't explain how to avoid the issue in the first place.