Recording with the 'Monster Setup'

• After having lots of success with the SPDIF recording into my Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 I thought I would try the monster setup as recommend in the youtube tutorial.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I've got an input through all my tracks(1-6), so connections seem fine. I've turned the powered head off so it's not using the cab that way I could put cab emulation back on the monitor.

My issue is that tracks one and two, the tracks that are meant to carry the delay seem really, really weak. I've got the levels for the tracks up really high, but obviously I don't want to put them up to 100% or they just get noisy. Would rather be getting a proper signal through them.

The effect I'm using has tonnes of delay and it should not be this quiet. I have set it up exactly how the video suggests.

Sorry if this is obvious, I am very much a hobby home studio/guitar player and although I am LOVING my kemper, it also comes with a very big learning curve :)

• My next attempt in fixing this will be to replace the guitar leads with XLRs. Tonight I'll try and do a bit more reading and wait on suggestions.

Tomorrow, XLR going from main output L/R to tracks 1/2 of my interface.