Editing text after profiling

• Maybe I am missing something since we are all new to this but editing the text after you profile is ALOT of work. I was profiling a HK TriAmp 6 channels and a MESA Roadster 4 Channels. Each with a SM57 and a e609. So 20 profiles in total. Each time I have to scroll in the Amp, cab, location, mic, ect.... Is is there are a way that once you enter a studio, cab, amp, mic, ect once you can select a "previous' entry? Just to clarify, for example I profile a HK amp with a mesa 4x12 cab with a SM57 mic. Then a week later I am profiling another head with the same mic and cabinet. It would be nice that when it begins to ask for information to store on the these variables that I would be able to "scroll" to "My Mesa 4x12" and then scroll to Celestian V30 speakers, and scroll to SM57, ect...

It would also be nice to have the channel of the head profiled displayed while in browser mode so you do not have to label each rig with the channel in the text.

• In profiling mode the text fields should remain filled with the last entries. I mean: you make profile 1, fill the tags and store under a new name. Then you go to that profile in browser mode, switch to profiling mode and make profile Nr. 2. The tags should be the ones of profile Nr.1, so minimum changes to be made.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Thanks! is there any way to edit the tags out side of the Kemper on a computer? Or organize into folders?

• Thanks! is there any way to edit the tags out side of the Kemper on a computer? Or organize into folders?

Not yet but I'm hoping it's soon....very soon. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one with a growing behemoth to sort through.

Actually, it is possible, though not very convenient: you can upload rigs (one at a time) to your profile on kemper-amps.com/api/rigs, then edit the tags in the browser, and afterwards download the modified rig.

• +1 to that. That's actually the way I've been doing it, clumsy as it is. I've also found that sometimes the online editor won't allow you to modify the author field when a cab isn't present. Sounds silly, but the KPA lets you do it so the online editor should also.

-djh