[Choptones] Mesa Boogie JP-2C John Petrucci IIC (Bogie JPC2)

• Live from NAMM Show 2019, here's a playthrough demo of the new Ernie Ball Music Man Artist Jason Richardson Cutlass 7 Signature Guitar!

Tones are from Kemper, Bogie JPC2 Just Play Choptones profiles

Enjoy!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Quick playthrough live from NAMM 2019 of Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci Signature Majesty Tiger Eye Limited Edition

Tones are from Choptones Bogie JPC2 Kemper Profiles Just Play pack

Enjoy!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hi All,

I'm new to kemper (had it for 1 day :)) and bought the full Bogie JP package (239 profiles).

I thought I will get tones of presets that are ready to go - sounds that are the profiled amps + fx on them to mimic JP sounds from various albums (like in the youtube demo).

What I actually see is tones of amps profiles but with no FXs at all.

Is this what you get when buying the package? Am I doing something wrong here? Because it will probably take me a long time to recreate different sounds using only the amp profiles since I have little experience with Kemper.