TMS Profiles SL5

• Well, usually I restrain from posting too often here, don't want fellow Kemperists to see me as a spam'er... well, here's a special post though. Youtube has sharpend their partnership program so you need 1000 subscribers or you will be kicked out, loosing some nice benefits. :/

Now, TMS Profiles was so very kind as to support my channel - Have Guitar - and said "You can give the full commercial SL5 pack to any new subscribers". Isn't that a great offer? So, I did a demo of the pack and hope you guys will support my endeavours by subscribing, would be much appriciated and again - sorry for posting a video so close to my last one, hope you don't mind.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Well, usually I restrain from posting too often here, don't want fellow Kemperists to see me as a spam'er... well, here's a special post though. Youtube has sharpend their partnership program so you need 1000 subscribers or you will be kicked out, loosing some nice benefits. :/

Now, TMS Profiles was so very kind as to support my channel - Have Guitar - and said "You can give the full commercial SL5 pack to any new subscribers". Isn't that a great offer? So, I did a demo of the pack and hope you guys will support my endeavours by subscribing, would be much appriciated and again - sorry for posting a video so close to my last one, hope you don't mind.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Great review, as always!

Please take a minute to subscribe to Magnus' page, if you haven't. It's a great resource for discovering new Kemper profiles.