Santana Sound, settings for acoustic guitar

• Hi All
    I have the Kemper now for two weeks and i am still impressed. Unfortunately I had sold my lovely Valvetech Vac 25 shortly before I bought the Kemper. Actually I had already decided for another lightweight, portable and flexible solution for gigging and playing in two bands acoustic and electric guitar - but then i discovered the Kemper. In the Moment I use the Kemper with a small lightweight SR Mon-x active monitor (maybe not the final solution, planning to use it with an additional passive larger PA box, as some depth is missing due to only 8" speaker, just haven't tried it so far). I play in Ska influenced Band and a Latin/ Salsa Band. For rhythm guitars and some solo stuff the kemper is fantastic. Anyway I not really manged to get some good Santana (Dumble) like solo sound out of the box yet and also I am not yet succeed in some good presets for my Nylon (Piezo) and Steel string (B-Band) acoustics.
    It would be a pleasure, if someone have some good rigs / presets for acoustic guitars and Santana like sounds ?
    Moreover I would appreciate if someone got a Valvetech Cac 25 Thunderbold and could profile it. (I will certainly buy one again if some money is back in my pocket...)

Just to add some final words about the Ones complaining about the Kemper. The Kemper ( as an Axe as well) will never replace the driving feel of a good Tube amp but its a wonderful lightweight, portable and flexible solution.
    All the best :thumbup:
    Michael

• The "VAB Clean" and "VAB Crunch" factory profiles are both taken from a Valvetech 25 w/ 1*12" Celestion 70 Anniversary cab and AKG 414 mic.

• For Santana sound the MN Black Goop series of profiles from Mats Nermark or the Fuchs profiles from Peter Fischer (Factory presets) are a good starting point for tweaking, for acoustic you can give a try to my DP Piezo profiles (3) on the Rig Exchange.

Otherwise there are a lot of Two Rock profiles available, couple of Ceriatone as well (anybody with a Bludotone around? hint, hint... :D )

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I am sorry but I do not see the VAB clean or crunch profiles in the Exchange?

USMC7312

MY GEAR:
    Taylor T5 Koa, Taylor SBS1, Fender Select Koa Telecaster | PRS SE 50 w/ 2x12 Cab | Kemper Profiling Amp | 2x Tannoy 601a Monitors

• Never mind. The VAB profiles were included in the July Pack from Kemper. Thx

USMC7312

MY GEAR:
    Taylor T5 Koa, Taylor SBS1, Fender Select Koa Telecaster | PRS SE 50 w/ 2x12 Cab | Kemper Profiling Amp | 2x Tannoy 601a Monitors