Rig modes explained

• Hi All

I could not find info related to the rig modes defined once the rig button is held for 3secs or so. The choices i see are imput,, output, pedal type type1 pedal type type2 , pre stack post stack. Does anyone have the deffinations for theabove modes explained-not sure what they do

I also hear somehere else stating the above issues for pre and post in effect and pre and post stomp. Looking for option definations. Plesae help if possibleThanks richie

“Rock-on 1rig at a time”

• I could not find info related to the rig modes defined once the rig button is held for 3secs or so.

When you hold the Rig button for several seconds, it makes that rig a favorite (or removes it as a favorite if it's already a favorite). if you press and release Rig quickly, then it enters in the Rig Settings, which are explained starting page 16 of the KPA reference manual.

but neither of these give the options that you are describing, which I agree with previous answer sounds more like the expression pedal options, which would come under the System menu button (try page 153-154 of the same manual mentioned earlier).

Or maybe you meant some other button but doesn't seem like it's actually the Rig button.

• Okay, at the Kemper now and I am in a rig. I press the rig button once and it is the volume pedal settings. Directly under it states "location."If I turn the knob it changes location from:

Input
    pre stack
    post stack
    output
    off

I could not find in any of the manuals a definition of each. I am just trying to understand each location and their use.

Thank you for your help.

• Kemper told me this:

5.4.1 update

Changelog

User Interface
    added: third instrument Acoustic beside Guitar and Bass
    changed: Volume Pedal Locations changed to Input, Pre Stack, Post Stack, Output

Now it makes sense why I had Stack and not Stomp/Effects