Kemper folder question

• Hey where should the default folder for all my rigs be on the KPA? Right now it's a subfolder of "rig packs",. should it or can it be under the local library? Is the local library in reference to the KPA or how the manager sees them on the local pc?

thanks

• The folder that shows the contents of your KPA when it is connected to Rig Manager is the “My Profiler” folder.

BTW-It is not a subfolder of the “Rig Packs” folder.

mine looks like this....can you do a screen capture and show me what yours looks like. maybe i need to move that folder i have no idea why the system created it there., also im referring to the folder "emerald studio with the 857 profiles.

• after looking at some other screen shots online, it looks like i just named the " my profiler" to emerald studio, so that shouldn't be causing my syncing problem, i guess i will op[en a support case.

• What's your "syncing problem" exactly?

Lots of kids when they get their first instrument hammer away at it but they don't realise there are so many levels of dynamics with a guitar. You can play one note on a guitar and it really gets to people if it is the right note in the right place played by the right person.

Gary Moore

• The rig manager would show activity on teh folders like a spinning circle next to them lik eit was updating and on the KPA is had a screen that read " rig updating" or something like that. i could wait an hour and it would still be doing that. so i would shut off the rig mgr, and it would give an error about rebooting the KPA and holding down the rig button.

• The rig manager would show activity on teh folders like a spinning circle next to them lik eit was updating and on the KPA is had a screen that read " rig updating" or something like that. i could wait an hour and it would still be doing that. so i would shut off the rig mgr, and it would give an error about rebooting the KPA and holding down the rig button.

Hm, my KPA / Rig manager once stuck while updating rigs. Seems too happen once in a while.

Lots of kids when they get their first instrument hammer away at it but they don't realise there are so many levels of dynamics with a guitar. You can play one note on a guitar and it really gets to people if it is the right note in the right place played by the right person.

Gary Moore