Suggestion for a low budget backup rig

• I would consider using an Avid Eleven Rack. They can be had cheap new and cheaper used. Tons of patches available and swapping out for the Kemper would be simple unless you have powered unit.

If that's the case, I'd grab a Boss Katana. Totally usable sounds with direct output and a 12" speaker for monitoring. If your whole rig failed this would cover you.

Cheers.

• I recommend the Zoom G3n or G5n. The Mooer sounds not bad, but it doesn't convince me.

Listen

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I got the Boss GT 1 as well, but my personal winner is Zoom.

• I recommend the Zoom G3n or G5n. The Mooer sounds not bad, but it doesn't convince me.

Listen

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I got the Boss GT 1 as well, but my personal winner is Zoom.

Since the GE-200 can load IRs, it can sound like anything you want. The stock cabs are not very good sounding. But like i said if you know to EQ Match the Mooer DI Signal to your Kemper rigs you can create IRs than sound almost identical.

• Since the GE-200 can load IRs, it can sound like anything you want. The stock cabs are not very good sounding. But like i said if you know to EQ Match the Mooer DI Signal to your Kemper rigs you can create IRs than sound almost identical.

sounds interesting, no doubt. But I think the zoom is sounding great out of the box. And(!) it's a backup, bought in a shop for 139€ 8o :saint: