Brute&Phatt ODS 80s Style 3 Profiles

• Hi gang,

I profiled my ODS style (Skyliner EQ, 80s Style) today. This time I went DI and simply profiled the preamp. I combined the preamp profile with my ODs 70s style Power Amp + 2x12 Celestion G1265 (from the 80s) cabinet.

Clean:

Brute&Phatt80sCl1

OD:Brute&Phatt80sOD1

And OD + PAB Boost + Mid Boost activated on the amp:
    Brute&Phatt80sODBOOS

Hope you like and it and love to hear some comments. The amp is the black on in the pic.

Cheers,

Dote

[Blocked Image: http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/5356/familybrutephatt.jpg]

• Robben Ford! I'll be all over it this evening in studio. Thanks! :thumbup: I start loving your amps! :love:

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Hi guys,

thanks for the feedback! Glad you like the amp. I hope you will have as much fun with it as I am having. Would love to hear some clips.

Here is a pic of the cabinet used in all my profiles uploaded until today. I might use my other cabinet and some different mics (cabinets are almost identical, but the G1265 are from different eras).

Have fun! The Kemper rocks!

Dote

[Blocked Image: http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/5456/ttcabg1265.jpg]

• I did a quick recording of one of your profiles in another topic just to show how awesome I thought it was. Killer sound!!!

• Dote: I love it! The ODBOOS do flirt with my 335 :love: . I've changed quite a bit of stuffs but it still has the same character. It sits so nice in the mix!! I must leave for rehearsal now. Thanks!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Hi Guitarnet70,

thanks for the feedback. Would love to hear what you changed! Can you confirm that the ODSBoost has the cabinet saved with it? You should be able to check this in the cabinet section. I hope I did not upload the DI signal from the preamp.

Again thanks for the feedback and gklad you like it!

audioholic:

Thanks for the heads up! I really enjoyed your clip! Great to see that a lot of people do so wonderful things with the Kemper!

Dote

• I'm confused? Are these DI profiles or are they full profiles that include a cab? I would actually like to try them both ways, full FRFR (primary playing mode right now) and external power amp and cabinet (connected to the KPA)? Any advice on which to try and in what "mode"?

• Hi Nightrunner,

the amp was profiled directly from the preamp out. I then put my 2x12 Celestion G1265 cab on the profile (acutally the cabinet portion of another amp profile of a 70s style Dumble clone with Dumbleator). So if you simply turn of the cabinet you will have only the preamp section of the amp. Try it with FRFR and report back!

Dote

• Another amazing one
    The 80sODBoost is stunning.
    In my top 5 profiles.
    Thanks a million for sharing these gems !

"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

• These are awesome. Pretty high volume for my configuration, but with some light tweaking these sound and feel great. I bet the real amp kills!