CABS

• I must admit I never really switched cabs from profiles , however it would be nice to scroll thru all cabs available in all rigs instead of needing to save a cab as a a "CAB" only ...

Dunno if that's the case already but I don't see a lot of cabs when going in the list

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• You can scroll through the cabs that are saved on your Kemper. You cannot scroll through the cabs from Rig Manager / Rig Exchange. You can use From Rigs or From Presets option available under 1st and 2nd soft button over LCD display of Kemper, after you longpress CAB button.

• You can scroll through the cabs that are saved on your Kemper. You cannot scroll through the cabs from Rig Manager / Rig Exchange. You can use From Rigs or From Presets option available under 1st and 2nd soft button over LCD display of Kemper, after you longpress CAB button.

Great , didn't know that !

So no fearure request ;)

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• Great , didn't know that !
    So no fearure request ;)

Raf

When you load a profile, press cab. Then you can press store and you can store only the cab to your stock. I have stored many cabs from deadlight and you will be surprised what an impact a cool cab to a profile will have.