Updating from 3.1.4 to the newest firmware - will there be any changes to my rigs, presets etc?

• Hey!
    I'm gererally very hesitant to update ANYTHING that works; be it my smartphone, Mac, or Kemper. Hence, I havent updated it for a really long time.
    Now, I really have to. So, will stuff change? I did a backup of course but I still don't want to deal with setting everything up from zero again.
    Please chime in :)

• I always take a backup of my rig and make sure I have a copy of the existing OS before I upgrade. I have upgraded many times and at least for me I have not had any settings change. Some upgrades may have taken a little longer but they were all successful and was able to immediately use my KPA as I did before.

• Check out, that pure cab is setted to „on“ by default. Switch it globaly off in the outputsection. You can store purecab by rig and set it in the cabsection. All other changes won‘t impact your rigs. Make a backup before updating and have fun to explore the great new features, especially the delays.

Cheers
    Frank

• I always take a backup of my rig and make sure I have a copy of the existing OS before I upgrade. I have upgraded many times and at least for me I have not had any settings change. Some upgrades may have taken a little longer but they were all successful and was able to immediately use my KPA as I did before.

Aha, smart. Do you know where I can download the OS Im using now (3.1.4)?