[Top Jimi] Cantrell 100 Pack

• Hey Kemper Fans,

Our new Top Jimi Cantrell 100 Pack for the Kemper Profiling Amplifier (38 profiles) is available now!

Seeking to Recreate the Sound of: Friedman JJ-100 Jerry Cantrell Signature Head (100 Watts)

Speakers Used During the Profiling Process: Celestion Vintage 30 and Early 70s Celestion 25W Greenback

Min to Max Gain Range (Scale: 0 to 10): 0 to 8

Profile Type: Studio and Merged

The word 'massive' comes to mind when playing these profiles. The amp used to make these profiles is perfectly dialed in for huge-sounding heavy riffing. The cleans are reminiscent of a Vox AC-30 set at low-to-mid volumes. These profiles work equally-well with humbucker or single-coil pickups. Love this pack!

Friedman JJ-100 Background Info: The JJ-100 is a 100-Watt, two channel, EL34-powered beast. The overdrive channel includes a selection for 'BE' or 'JBE' modes, with BE being similar to other Friedman amps and JBE providing higher gain and a special tonal voice specific to this amp.

Let us know what you think!

Thanks,
    Jimi :thumbup:

http://topjimi.com/NEW-Cantrel…-CANTRELL100-20180129.htm

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I swore I wouldn't be buying anymore profiles and there you come with Black Magick and this profile. Just awesome sounding profiles, I love recording with your profiles and I always come back to them. btw, I wouldn't mind seeing a video of how you make these profiles, from an engineering pov.