Can someone confirm that this sounds normal?

• I'm having the same issue on all medium/high gain profiles. I can also hear them from my headphone bypassing my 4x12 cab. I've tested it on another house and the problem remains. I could not find out why this is happening ..... ||
    After you play one note , you hear a hiss and static noise at the end of it. very annoying....

• All of the OP's sound files/clips are no longer found. So, if you happen upon this thread and didn't try to listen to them right away as I did. Just wanted to give a heads up. The matter certainly didn't seem to get resolution so I would think if others happen to experience this issue, you should consider starting your own new thread and a maybe open a support ticket.

• Sry guys for taking so long to get back on this.

To be honest, I feel a bit caught between two stools here since of course I can not tell if the other guys' issues are the same as mine. And I do not want K-Team to be overrun because of what I write here. Nevertheless everyone here has been very helpful, so I feel like I want to tell you what was arranged.

First things first:
    K-Team was very quick and helpful. All conversation was polite as expected. After quite a few mails, I was asked to send the KPA in to be checked because of my soundfiles So I did.

Result:
    They could not recreate the issue. In other words, my unit obviously worked fine when they were testing it. But since I told them, that the issue comes and goes, they were kind enough to exchange the procesor.

Now here is a point:
    If you feel like having similar issues, go the official way via support ticket, send in files and they will recreate your unit within one of theirs. I think that my case led into a general test, if some of us are right or not when they claim these issues - if that makes sense. Remember that CK stated, that what some of us think of as an issue is just how a tube amp sounds. Might be.

Now, was the problem solved?
    Honestly I can't tell. Maybe for psychological reasons - now that I have been assured that my unit is fine - I feel like it's better. That being said, there definitely is some sort of noise that I can not put in place, espcially on the lower range of the g string. Again - I do not say that this is not normal. Some of you heard the issue, some didn't. Go figure.

Final verdict
    I've recently joined a band where the other guy plays a KPA, too. So I will be able to test side by side very soon. I'll keep you informed.
    So, this is more of an update to this post and I hope I'm being fair to both sides.

Cheers everyone.

Ps: I took the files down. If you want to have them for comparison, feel free to pm me.

Gear: Strats & KPA. Plug Ins: Cubase, NI, iZotope, Slate, XLN, Spectrasonics.
    Music: Song from my former band: vimeo.com/10419626[/media][/media][/media] Something new on the way...

Edited once, last by Fireloogie ().