Merged or Direct Profile for Kemper -> Tube Power Amp + Guitar Cab

• Just got a great deal on a Mesa Stiletto Ace 1x12 Combo! I ran the Kemper through it and checked out some Merged Profiles and the results were quite promising. Any of you guys kind enough to provide some info on where I can find profiles meant to be played through a power amp and actual guitar cab. I only saw about 3 pages of 'merged profiles' on the rig exchange which netted me like 20 profiles. Am I missing something or is there just not that many? Commercial or free I would be very appreciative of any direction!! Thanks so much!
    [/quote]

• Even if you fully understand the difference between merged and studio profiles, you might find that some studio profiles work better in your situation than merged profiles. In theory merged should be preferred, but a good studio profile will beat a so-so merged profile any day of the week. Experiment :)

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Thank you very much, guys! I actually did come across that some people just use Studio Profiles with the Cab off, so I will definitely try this! Gotta say, the Kemper sounds really good so far!