Kemper Remote: Why so rare?

• The downside of success is often not always being able to meet demand. I personally think Kemper has had an explosion in popularity in the last 12 months and they're just unable to scale that quickly. They also need to be cautious, because they could end up in serious trouble if they scaled up too quickly and then faced reduced demand (new competitor, etc).

Not helpful to you if you're searching, I know. :(

• The downside of success is often not always being able to meet demand. I personally think Kemper has had an explosion in popularity in the last 12 months and they're just unable to scale that quickly. They also need to be cautious, because they could end up in serious trouble if they scaled up too quickly and then faced reduced demand (new competitor, etc).

Not helpful to you if you're searching, I know. :(

yes I agree I to think the Kemper has become extremely popular in the last 12 months

• yeah, I've noticed the online retailers seem to have the bundles with the remote, but not the remote on it's own. That was one of the factors that made me decide to bite the bullet and buy the bundle when I bought mine.

• yeah, I've noticed the online retailers seem to have the bundles with the remote, but not the remote on it's own. That was one of the factors that made me decide to bite the bullet and buy the bundle when I bought mine.

This. Same reason why I bought a bundle too.

• Saw that it was in stock at the Kemper US store. I paid with PayPal and have received a PayPal confirmation but NOT a confirmation from Kemper. Has anyone had a similar experience? If so, how long did it take for the order to process. I saw some others' having an issue around the time the Kemper Remote was released a few years ago but not recently.

Thanks!

• Saw that it was in stock at the Kemper US store. I paid with PayPal and have received a PayPal confirmation but NOT a confirmation from Kemper. Has anyone had a similar experience? If so, how long did it take for the order to process. I saw some others' having an issue around the time the Kemper Remote was released a few years ago but not recently.

Thanks!

This happened to me a few months ago......Pay Pal confirmation but no Kemper confirmation. I called and wasn't able to reach anybody. My Remote was shipped within a few days after that.

• Looked on the website, said 14 working days for delivery. I ordered mine yesterday and got notification that its now being shipped! I guess they put that time scale down to give themselves some 'working space', if desperate to know you could always give them a call, they're very helpful.