Which Audio interface to go with Kemper??

• Hi there,

since I sold my 11Rack, I need an audio interface to go with my Kemper and Logic.

I think I need an interface with SPDIF-In, two Mic / Line inputs.

The M-Audio Fast Track Pro gets some nice feedback.

What are you guys using? Max. 300 EUR. The Scarletts seem not to have SPDIF ins.

Thanks in advance for any hints and tips!

Dote

• 11 Rack works great for me but my plans to upgrade and get a Mac at the end of this year means the Pro Tools 8 LE that came with my 11 R will be useless. What sucks is I'm out of budget (I just do this for great tone and its a hobby) to buy a new computer now but I have a feeling my 11 R won't be worth much a year from now.

Side Note - I've had some fun running the DI profiles for the Kemper into the many cabs available on the 11R with some nice results!

"Tone is in the fingers" is not a necessary response to anything that I might type on any internet forum threads. Thank you.

• the Scarlett 8i6 has SPDIF in/out.

I am using it since two weeks now and i am more than satisfied with it.

I did a lot of research comparing the different models. Finally i had to choose between the m-audio and the focusrite.

I took the focusrite because it has according to most reviews the better preamps, dsp mixer on board and multiple outputs.

Naturally, this would be my recommendation.

Link

• Thanks to everyone for their tips!

I have decided to buy the Saffire Pro 14.

I will hopefully get it by beginning of next week and report back!

Thanks again! This board rules!

Dote