Let's assume a new Kemper will be built at some time.
What do we want to see? (upgrades in components, changes in form)
This is a chance to put all your many ideas into list form.
Mine would be:
1) Bluetooth capability
2) Smartphone App Controller (/Editor)
3) Better Routing (ie 2x10 grid a la FX)
4) Double amps
5) Upgraded Reverbs
6) Dedicated stereo IN/OUT loop for external effects.
7) Optical I/O as well as SPDIF
9) Larger Screen
10) Faster Boot time (Integrated on a chip?) under 5 seconds
11) Shop with skins (Tolex, etc) and accessories offered (picks, leather straps, coffee mugs, t-shirts, replacement knobs in stainless steel or nickel), CABLES (speaker & guitar)
12) Ingolf Autographed personal welcome to the Kemper Community card! (This should be No. 1)
13) Every 1000 Kemper will have a ticket to tour the Kemper headquarters with Christoff! (This should be No. 1, haha)
14) Input 1/8th jack for playing a backing track to jam to!
15) Front USB for all
16) USB connection or IN/OUT Digital (for DAW re-amping, or effect's use)
17) Add picture to Profile (for advertising commercial profiles or just see owners faces)
18) 2 IN jacks in case 2 people want to play (like some amps have)
19) Kemper Cabinet
20) Dedicated Space knob! haha
Ok, that's enough. You guys go!