Lee Anderton let something slip?

• So I’m looking into buying a kemper, but I recently watched an Anderton’s video of him talking to the owner of KPA. Lee brought up them announcing a floorboard kemper but the owner was just dismissive. For what I want ide rather have a floorboard kemper. So should I just ignore that video and buy the kemper head or wait to see if kemper releases something?

Thanks and sorry if this is annoying.

• Kemper have released no information about any new product releases.

Until they do no product exists and your choice is limited to what is available in the market and best supports your requirements.

Simon

• And nothing can be 'ruled in' either.

I'm hoping Ford are going to produce a banana powered car soon but I'll just have to wait and see. I've still got a car however as I need one (and if I didn't I could wait and see if the banana powered one is announced and buy one then).

:)

Si

• I would be surpirsed if Lee has an "inside" view on this, so I suspect its not something to pay any credence to..

Yes they might...they might also release a Kemper 2 or a valve amp...

A floor unit in my eyes is a pain anyway and was one thing that put me off a Helix.

Powered Rack all day long for me :)

• A floor version is nothing more than a rack and a remote together... i got mine unpowered rack but what i wanted was the toaster, has more led collars, anyway i got used to the rack and it is cool, less space, standard size, has a usb port in the front, that is good, i do not need to touch it's back, full of cables on my desk...

• His "no" on the rumors of an upcoming floorboard version of the Kemper later this year was as clear of a "no" as it gets.
    But when he was poked by Lee saying that there's nothing new coming, you could see Christoph react ... and he said that they are working on some software updates, as always.
    So basically everything was said in this interview, no hidden message, no room for speculation (about floorboard). :)