Use Effect buttons to change rigs in Looper mode

• Hi,
    in looper mode, it is not possible to change rigs - without leaving this mode and coming back.
    I would very much like to be able to do so.

My desired workflow:
    I have a mic, an acoustic guitar and an electric guitar. All go into a mixer. The mixer output is connected to the input of the Kemper. In addition, there is one mic, not connected to Kemper.
    1) I would now like to take the acoustic guitar and lay down my basic progression as first recording. (I might sing into another mic (not connected to kemper at the same time). The Kemper should provide an acoutic rig here. (Works perfectly)
    2) shortly before the end of the loop, I switch to a clean rig without any modeling (but e.g. compressor), press and hold record for overdubbing some "drums"/"beatboxstuff"/Vocals. Thsi does not work, as switching rigs is not supported in looper mode.
    3) I switch to a "transpons rig" and put down a bass line (while singing in the other mic). Also not supported (but might "work" with some effect settings and effect buttons I-IV)
    4) E.g. Stop recording, Soloing with electric guitar rig.... Electric guitar rig required.

I asked a question how to do this here:
    Change Rigs in Looper Mode
    As noone seem to have any idea, I post this now to the feature requests...

The looper is GREAT and VERY NICE to have!!! It has some nice tricks in it, especially with the press and hold functions. Thus, I would very much like to be able to use it more and hope, that there could be some more additions to it.
    Switching rigs while in looping mode is a simple (???) but very important and crucial feature to me.

As alternative, it would already help a bit, if I could switch off the "Amp-section" with the effect buttons. Unfortunately, this only works with effects. I would have to think about some compromise rigs and an intelligent effect button assignment... However, beeing able to switch rigs would be way more convienient.

All the best