Browsing(choosing) effects using the page buttons or the rig left-right-down-up buttons instead of turning the two knobs

• Hi,

whenever I want to assign an effect to a free stomp or even change the effect I can only the two Knobs TYPE and BROWSE and turn them around till I get to the desired effect type.
    Anyhow I can't use the page or the rig 4 buttons to allow a faster search like where we browse through rigs or presets.
    Is there another way to perform a faster lookup for my effect type?
    Only turning the Type knob 75 effects is not very friendly.
    I am aware that RIG Manager doesn't do this. That would be another good option to have.
    Any hint would be appreciated.

Best regards,
    Cantemir

• Same here. I am new to the Kemper and most of the UI is really straight forward and easy to work with. But browsing the stomp effects is really confusing and time consuming.
    Would love to see an update on this topic.

Cheers

• Old thread. But the best option right now is the Toast ME editor.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• While any Module is open, the Page buttons have already an essential function: navigating through the pages of parameters.

On the other hand it takes me about 3-4 turns of the Type Knob within about 3 seconds to scroll through the whole list of Effect Types from empty to Loop Distortion and vice verse.

• While any Module is open, the Page buttons have already an essential function: navigating through the pages of parameters.

On the other hand it takes me about 3-4 turns of the Type Knob within about 3 seconds to scroll through the whole list of Effect Types from empty to Loop Distortion and vice verse.

You clearly have Jedi like powers because it drives me mental. So much so that ai tend to just avoid using any stomps at all ;)

• "By the way, when you scroll through the list of Effect Presets using the Browse Knob, you can also use the Rig Navigation Cross."

Thanks. I did know that already but it's still a pain. Even a really simple filter option like with rigs would be a MASSIVE improvement. I know all the effects types are grouped together but being able to only see the presets for the effect you want would be so much more efficient than navigating through a massive list every time.