[Tone Junkie] 35% off "Everything Pack" Flash Sale

• Big Sale on the "Everything Pack" happening over at the http://www.ToneJunkieStore.com
    The Everything Pack includes, Tone Junkie Pack #1, Tone Junkie Pack #2, Pack #3, Bend Sun Pack, 65 Lowman Pack and 65 Princess Pack, Dual Amp Pack #1 and #2, the Beauty Pack, 69 Vibe Rolex Pack and the Ace30/6 Pack, Match 30/15 and C30, the JM Overdrive 100 Pack and anything you see on the site is in this pack. 500+ profiles that cover American Blackface and Tweed cleans, British Top Boost, Normal EF86 style chime, Plexiglass grind and tons of boutique edge of break up tones.

Check out some demos...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Is it “everything as of now” or “everything in perpetuity”? Are future releases covered undereverything, or does it include only those that are currently released?

Either way - a great value. Thanks!

• Is it “everything as of now” or “everything in perpetuity”? Are future releases covered undereverything, or does it include only those that are currently released?

Either way - a great value. Thanks!

Hey Man!

It's everything as of now, the price of the bundle goes up whenever we release new packs and they get added to the bundle. :)

• Maybe you should split your eveything pack, like Sinmix did. For instance: everything pack 1, everything pack 2 etc. Each pack containing several (10?) packs. I have all your packs except three. (a few of them thanks to your generosity).

But if I, or any other (loyal) customer with several packs, want to profit from your all pack offer we better wait 'till you have published a few/a bunch packs more in order to get (almost) the same discount as less loyal customers do.

Splitting your packs (or maybe there is another solution) might be a way to avoid this. On the other hand, when I buy your pack at the moment that they are published I can enjoy them longer.

• Maybe you should split your eveything pack, like Sinmix did. For instance: everything pack 1, everything pack 2 etc. Each pack containing several (10?) packs. I have all your packs except three. (a few of them thanks to your generosity).

But if I, or any other (loyal) customer with several packs, want to profit from your all pack offer we better wait 'till you have published a few/a bunch packs more in order to get (almost) the same discount as less loyal customers do.

Splitting your packs (or maybe there is another solution) might be a way to avoid this. On the other hand, when I buy your pack at the moment that they are published I can enjoy them longer.

Yeah I've gotten this feedback lately and I'm thinking of how to bundle products differently so people can get bundles even if they have several packs already. I think I may need to cap the everything pack. I'll check out how Sinmix did it. Thanks for the suggestion, I don't want to shaft the loyal dudes! :)

• I agree. I just bought the everything pack a week and half ago. Would be great if I received the new JM overdrive pack that's out now since it is now included for same price i just paid.

• I agree. I just bought the everything pack a week and half ago. Would be great if I received the new JM overdrive pack that's out now since it is now included for same price i just paid.

PM me with your email, I'll hook you up.

I'm realizing that the Everything pack is such a good deal that people buying are missing out on savings on the packs that come out right after they purchase it.

• ...I'm realizing that the Everything pack is such a good deal that people buying are missing out on savings on the packs that come out right after they purchase it.

Now that I have bought your JM Overdrive Pack and I saved 7600 € buying the amp itself - it makes my decisions in buying a few more profiles in the future much easier ;)
    Discounted or not. :thumbup:

Thanks for everything!

• Now that I have bought your JM Overdrive Pack and I saved 7600 € buying the amp itself - it makes my decisions in buying a few more profiles in the future much easier ;) Discounted or not. :thumbup:

Thanks for everything!

HAHA!!! Thats the way I look at it too, The Kemper has saved me a literal fortune! lol. Thanks for the support!

• HW, please my brother humor a good customer here for a sec, il make it quick , now i have an offensive amount of profiles , in fact i think my rigs are getting more expensive than BOTH my kempers.

Now there is a Rig called 65 Lowman 6+ and on the Strat neck Bro it kills, wobbly harmonics and dynamics, got that open string tasty vibe with out distorting so i can play blues rock and some killer solos and hear it. The compressor /phasor and green scream just make this heavy but with clarity.

HW, what did you do different on that rig if any?, its just fascinating to me that it really stands out man, i wonder if there is some magic here , or maybe its your golden ears man and SKILLS, at any rate and thank you my man for a KILLER Rig :)

Good Job HW

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• Hey Ash,

HAHA, There is something magical about an amp in the sweet spot with a KLON in front and thats what that profile is! That 65 lowman pack is blues and classic rock heaven. That particular Bassman had original tubes. It was brighter than other bassman I have played, and has a presence that was just really sweet.

Plus I used some secret tone dust.

HW

• Thanks HW , right of cause, yeah i should of noticed the + there on it :)
    ..the mighty KLON, when i run them on both kempers (2 mission cabs stereo FRFR)
    I notice the phasing may pan the volume a bit (comes and goes in and out some times)
    , but nothing i cant tweak and there are other GREAT 65's in there to play with.
    Your right HW , these are so good they are almost illegal

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• HW, that's so funny to hear what's on deck. This is precisely the request I sent you guys this afternoon. You've done such a great job with the clean and lower-gain stuff, I'm very interested in hearing your take on some higher-gain tones. Looks like I won't have to wait long. :thumbup: