wah calibration

• is there a way to change the sweep on my wah? using a mission EP-1... 70% of the value is in the first 20% of movement from the heel position upward. how do i recalibrate it so its more linear?

• Hi micawags
    In the Deeper reference manual it states the following;-
    Connecting Pedals to the Profiler Remote
    The Profiler Remote features four sockets for the direct connection of expression pedals or switches, which can be configured in the System Settings on pages “Pedal 3-6”.
    The four Pedal sockets of the Profiler Remote are already preassigned to the following functions:
    [*] PEDAL 3: Volume
    [*] PEDAL 4: Morph
    [*] PEDAL 5: Wah
    [*]PEDAL 6: Pitch
    [*]
    [*]If you stick to these default assignments, you just need to plug in the TRS-cable, press “Calibrate” and perform a full swell on the pedal to calibrate it. You can see the changing swell value of the pedal in the display, directly under the soft button. Then, repeat that process on each of the four pages PEDAL 3-6 (Remote) in System Settings.
    In this case, all pedals are completely independent. You could leave Volume, Morph, Wah, or Pitch at any in- between position, while working another pedal.
    I hope this helps. Calibrating with a full sweep should reset the pedal. If not set up a support ticket request, CheersPre-Amp
    [*]

• Another thing you might like to try is to using morphing with the wah's 'manual' parameter. So, you can pick any two wah frequencies and morph between them.