User Defined Scales question

• I am just starting to get to know how to set up a user scale. The question I have is there are 2 User scale settings and can they be saved and renamed so that I can program more harmony parts? I have a number of songs I want to use it in but am not sure if it's possible to set up more than 2 or not. Any help would be appreciated. I tried finding the answer in the reference manual but I didn't find a clear answer.

• The Profiler comes with two example Presets of User Scales. You can create and store in the Profiler (!) as many User Scale Presets as you want. However you should be aware of the following points:

1. Each User Scale Preset includes both User Scales: User Scale 1 and User Scale 2.
    2. The pitch effects in the Rigs are referencing to these two user scales. The settings stored in the Rig are for example "User Scale 1" or "User Scale -2 Oct.", but not the User Scale itself.

So, if you load another User Scale Preset, it will affect both User Scales of all pitch effects of all Rigs.