Wizard MTL Free Profile

• Goddamn that sounds killer WOW!. I haven't had a chance yet, so busy with my kids all day - everyday!
    I can't wait man, seriously! I want this pack :cursing::P

Wicked track too, if that's you playing... whoa, outstanding!!! =OX/

Gotta a web store? Great playing in the demo - diggin' what I'm hearing!

No web store at the moment but I'm considering it. I've put a lot of time into profiling so far and have a bunch of amps I'd like to get out there (Fortin, Cameron, Friedman, Wizard...) but I want to make sure they are of the highest quality.

Not my playing in the demo (I wish). I only reamped the guitars through the KPA and mixed it.

• Sounds like you know what you're doing, I'd pay good money for more profiles of your wizard and the others especially the fortin, I know I'm not alone either. Would absolutely love some merged and DI profiles as well, again good money would be paid for sure.

• No web store at the moment but I'm considering it. I've put a lot of time into profiling so far and have a bunch of amps I'd like to get out there (Fortin, Cameron, Friedman, Wizard...) but I want to make sure they are of the highest quality.
    Not my playing in the demo (I wish). I only reamped the guitars through the KPA and mixed it.

No time like the present... get those beauties out there and start making some well deserved cashola. You can always update the packs 8)

I'd love to hear some of the Fortin as well, one of my favs, Mike's a good guy - we've emailed and he turned me onto a few killer amps. In the end I just wanted him to mod my existing JMP but he was out of the mod game :(

The Cameron sounds great too, thank you!

Cheers,
    Shawn

• I had a Wizard that was custom built for Mark Slaughter of the band Slaughter. It was the best bedroom tube amp I’ve had and it was 100 watts! The guy I sold it to hated it, go figure.

I later bought a new MC100, that amp was much brighter. They are like SLOs, stage amps ....that’s where they get the magic....

• Thanks. I plan on making more profiles at different settings but haven’t decided if I will be releasing them for free.

Webb ! You have returned! I will be checking these out tomorrow. Thank you.

Whether you sell them or give them for free they will be welcome.

Rik

Kemper toaster >Kemper remote> 2 x Alto TS310 powered speakers Furman M-8XAR

• I love Wizard amp: have you got other rigs to share?

Or you can make a cool pack to sell...

Thanks!

• How'd I miss this one?

Thanks! :)

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user