Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier [GuitarHack Impulse and Direct]

• Here are 4 presets of my mesa boogie amp, Orange and Red Modern channels.
    The "Rythm" versions are slightly mid and gain scooped versions integrating a comp, a tube screamer/pure boost (depend on which you prefer), low and high cut EQ on the "MOD" section and a presence boost on the "X" section. The purpose was to give a mixing version of the amp directly for recordings.

The "Modern" versions are direct profiling without cabs, with all knobs set to noon (gain, bass, mid, trebble, presence). The purpose is to enjoy the real amp with your own settings, especially if you play with power amp + guitar cabs !

Cheers !

Example of sounds : http://soundcloud.com/jefonyx/kpa-dual-recto-orange
    http://soundcloud.com/jefonyx/kpa-dual-recto-red

PS : Sounds calibrated for passive humbuckers

Edited 3 times, last by Jefonyx ().

• Here are 4 presets of my mesa boogie amp, Orange and Red Modern channels.

The purpose is to enjoy the real amp with your own settings, especially if you play with power amp + guitar cabs !

That's very user-friendly, thank you! :thumbup: But what does "GuitarHack Impulse" mean? Were these profiles created using a real amp or was it a simulation of some kind?

The sound clips sound very nice. My mouth is watering. :)

• "Guitar Hack impulse" is a Mesa cab simulation. I loaded that with an IR software called Poulin Lecab2. I used 2 mics, one in center position and the other with an edge position, so I could have a real full sound response. I used this instead of a real cab because it's more efficient and it sounds better than my T.Bone MB75 mic+mesa 2x12 cab in my poor reverbering bedroom :)
    The amp used is the real Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier.

• Those direct profiles are excellent. My favourite way of using the Kemper is without doubt into a power amp and then into a real guitar cab. Smokin' hot !

• Cool!, I tried the Dual Recto Orange which I found @ the rig exchange before I even noticed this post. - After trying it I had to find this post to say Thanks! and good job!.
    Cheers mate.