"Home" Jump Using Remote

• Is there a way to program the performance channel up/down buttons to go straight to performance 1? I have several on-the-fly profiles in performances 1 & 2 then song-specific performances in the higher numbers. Sometimes the set list doesn't go as planned (shock!) and I may need to jump from performance 34 to 1 or 2. Manually tapping 30+ times on the fly gets interesting.

• Not necessarily. I generally use one performance per song and my have 1-5 rigs setup for that song. Some with different rigs for each part of the song or sometimes a slight tweak between various parts.

• DML - I would prefer to not have to use additional hardware other than the remote and my two expression pedals.

Me too.

scrolling through performances for the next song, while speaking to the audience isn't possible. You ought to prepare your song-sequence before the gig and stick to it.

• Me too.
    scrolling through performances for the next song, while speaking to the audience isn't possible. You ought to prepare your song-sequence before the gig and stick to it.

I agree, but I play with a diva that will change the set list on the fly or do a show without one. While fun, it presents some logistical challenges!

• Is there a way to program the performance channel up/down buttons to go straight to performance 1? I have several on-the-fly profiles in performances 1 & 2 then song-specific performances in the higher numbers. Sometimes the set list doesn't go as planned (shock!) and I may need to jump from performance 34 to 1 or 2. Manually tapping 30+ times on the fly gets interesting.

Since you want to get to performance 1 (or 2, close enough), no need to tap 30+ times. Simply press down on the "down" footswitch and hold it and it will fast "scroll" through all the performances till it gets to 1. Only takes a few seconds to fast scroll in this way through 30+ performances.

• Since you want to get to performance 1 (or 2, close enough), no need to tap 30+ times. Simply press down on the "down" footswitch and hold it and it will fast "scroll" through all the performances till it gets to 1. Only takes a few seconds to fast scroll in this way through 30+ performances.

Awesome thanks for the tip!

• I'm using a Remote in combination with Bandhelper on an iPad, which can send MIDI via Bluetooth to a wireless MIDI adapter. I'm using both Yamaha MD-BT01 and Quicco mi.1 for test purposes. Both work seemlessly.

So whenever I move to another song in Bandhelper the Profiler loads the corresponding Performance Slot 1 and the Remote stays in sync regardless if we strictly follow the set-list or wildly jump around.

Perhaps there is another bandmate e. g. a keyboarder who has to load sounds corresponding to songs anyhow and they could send MIDI to your Profiler and you just leverage as a trittbrett driver.

• I'm using a Remote in combination with Bandhelper on an iPad, which can send MIDI via Bluetooth to a wireless MIDI adapter. I'm using both Yamaha MD-BT01 and Quicco mi.1 for test purposes. Both work seemlessly.

So whenever I move to another song in Bandhelper the Profiler loads the corresponding Performance Slot 1 and the Remote stays in sync regardless if we strictly follow the set-list or wildly jump around.

Perhaps there is another bandmate e. g. a keyboarder who has to load sounds corresponding to songs anyhow and they could send MIDI to your Profiler and you just leverage as a trittbrett driver.

That reads awesome !! (Never heard of a wireless Midi-Adapter)