Immediate Features I'd Like Right Now That Would Make a Significant Difference To Everyone

• These are importantly practical and very real requests for the existing machine and its platform.

1) 100% accurate 'selectable' tone stacks of the usual suspects (Marshall 1959 Superlead, Fender Twin Reverb, Mesa Mark 5, Soldano SLO, Bogner Shiva, Bogner XTC, Elmwood M90)

2) 100% accurate Fulltone FullDrive 2 In Comp Cut Mode overdrive pedal with plenty and I mean PLENTY of headroom volume & gain wise

3) Improved tracking of the custom scales function PLUS a renaming of the custom intervals to actual note names. This would make the GUI SO MUCH easier & faster for everyone (+ new potential customers) when programming your custom notes requirements.

• I think number 1) is a different approach from Kemper and available in other products that use modelling. Who knows what 100% is though, because I could take 10 Marshall heads from 1959 and they would all sound different.

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7

• I think number 1) is a different approach from Kemper and available in other products that use modelling. Who knows what 100% is though, because I could take 10 Marshall heads from 1959 and they would all sound different.

The Marshall Head I'm speaking of is model 1959 (Superlead) and not the year 1959.(No such Marshall)

Marshalls have a cathode follower after the tone stack whereas Fender doesn't so tone stacks are different and not just their positioning in the signal chain.

What I'm requesting is keep the current setup re tone stack etc... but add the option of selectable tone stacks at centre position so you can get closer to the original in a different way if you like.

For me the KPA at gain sounds very similar to any amp profiled and not individual. I am a big fan of Guido's profiles but they're all sounding so close to each other no matter what amp is being profiled. It's not to say they don't sound good but they're not unique enough to each other. The biggest difference in all profiling today is the speakers being used and not necessarily the amp head itself. This is where the tone stack can make the difference as the generic Tone stack approach currently being employed could be improved upon or at least try a different approach.

Many updates back you were given the option to place the tone stack post pre amp or pre preamp. This is the fundamental difference between Marshall's design and that of Fender and Mesa Boogie amps. My request is trying to bridge the gap even closer to sounding more like the real thing.

I read somewhere way back that CK mentioned providing or developing different tone stacks? Anybody else remember this and if so, why hasn't it occurred?

• "I read somewhere way back that CK mentioned providing or developing different tone stacks? Anybody else remember this and if so, why hasn't it occurred?"

I have reed it too and hope that a collection of the most important tone stacks would be realised some day by CK.
    It would be an important step to more real responding profiles.

• Tone stacks were definitely mentioned and promised early on, but somehow got pushed back behind requests for more effects. I still don't understand why. Tone stacks are probably the easiest to model. I wish we had those a long time ago.