Fredman Kemper Profiles? At the Gates, Hammerfall...

• No one tried them yet? Or has an opinion? Hey @ashtweth you don't have these already? Is this possible =O

Maybe @Cederick is interested cause of Hammerfall profiles (in the "pure power pack" / with advise to quadtrack). I usually only double track - wondering how the profiles will work for that...

Maybe I wait and grab the bundle when there is some kind of discount going on...

• Hey Brother, your right its not possible :D Okay i got the basic distortion one to test, looks like he has refined them on EMG 808's (prob the brightest of all actives for me, i still like the back outs tho) looks like i got a distortion 1 and 2 plus a clean/crunch and bass rig.

Now distortion one is a blend of 5150 III/6505! He is using the ENGL/Marshall cab, so WTF! he is mxing 2 amps and cabs
    Distortion 2 is Savage 120/5150EVH (Ced likes the savage) same cab ENGL/Marshall
    Clean crunch is an AC 30

Now i wanted to test these before pulling the trigger brother, as like you i thought shit man these are expensive and i have so many gems already theses better scream at me and make my pussy meow (meow :D ) for me to pay that.
    okay i test with seymore butts black outs and report asap :)
    Yeah love some good power metal rigs!!

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Listen to ChoB Mira preset FD Evil - no bass.mp3 by gregorien #np on #SoundCloud

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My friend bought these profiles. There are spooky LEAD profiles :cursing: ( missing some freq. like with Wah efekt !!!??? We do not understand them at all. In this recording he changed cab , hicut at 6.8 kH,lowcut 80h reduced Gain and definition.

• LEAD profiles :thumbdown: ??????

We tried to set them up, but we have no idea what to do with it.

Listen to Ukazka Lead by Mirek Gregor #np on #SoundCloud

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Basic profiles.

Listen to Ukazka Rythm by Mirek Gregor #np on #SoundCloud

• LEAD profiles :thumbdown: ??????

We tried to set them up, but we have no idea what to do with it.

Listen to Ukazka Lead by Mirek Gregor #np on #SoundCloud

I believe this is the way it is supposed to sound (go to video timestamp 01:52):

External Content www.youtube.com

;):D

• Ok.So, in this case.This profiles are for excellent guitarists, only. Not for me.

Firstly, I was teasing. Secondly, this was not in any way a dig at your playing. I thought you were looking for a great lead tone, and expecially for the neo-classical vibe you had going, I can't think of a higher bar to aim for (in terms of fantastic lead/solo tone) than Yngwie.

Again, for just pure amazing lead tone which cuts through the mix, here is another great example from Yngwie's oeuvre. The lead starts at 01:34. The incredible tone gives me goosebumps. So clear and articulate, but ballsy, with sustain and a nice mid/high emphasis:

• I said to my Girl Friend once BOTH of us need a break
    SO....how about a holiday?
    She said yeah wuu hu !!!!
    I said great, Thai land or Ibiza?

she said Thai Land!!!!
    I said GREAT!
    Ill take Ibiza then :D

See how easy it is to be misunderstood :thumbup:
    :D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• Me want. :love: But too pricy. :thumbdown: I remember I read an interview with Fredman a long time ago and he said he didn't like or used Mesa Boogie cabs. I guess he´s the only metal producer who doesn't like it.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• Guys did some testing on distortion one and distortion two, I used my Loomis 7 string (LEFT HANDED :P ) with active black outs (Seymour butts)
    This is the basic pack where you get a clean/crunch 2 distorted rigs and a bass rig. These will sound pretty good on EMG's, distortion 2 had some great sustain for a lead sound and the delays are dialed in for solo sounds i think.

I did not mind the Rhythm sound for Distortion one, some good definition and good sustain like the Distortion 2, in short ..the quality is there, i think the hammer fall rigs will be worth it as he seems to have dialed in both these distortion rigs for powerish metal, (but its not exactly that).
    Quality is there for this type of sound IMHO.

@MirekGR10 sorry to confuses you man, i was just making a lightening up joke about being misunderstood :)
    @Dean_R Thanks brother, but thats all i got :D , you know i always had dreams of a band doing comedy in between songs strange :)
    So good and bad news, the good is they are good quality the bad is the price.
    Are they worth the price...hmm not sure the every thing pack would be ..would not mind checking out the hammar fall rigs tho

Ash

• I got some when they were heavily discounted on sale.

I'm taking a guess some of the "based on" tones 99% were tone matched from stems on an Axe-Fx then profiled.

Their support was terrible at least by email with regard to questions on there drum samples.

Realistically they could release some of the best profiles out there with the gear and the skills they have
    I think the pricing structure might have changed but I've heard free profiles that stand up to their commercial ones (OMG!!!!! only 3 people in the world know how to mic an amp!!!!/no good rigs on the exchange!!!!! crowd enter here)

• @Dean_R Thanks brother, but thats all i got :D , you know i always had dreams of a band doing comedy in between songs strange :)

Not very strange it seems. I just read this story about Metallica new announced world tour where a comedian will start off as an opening act :D
    I think it's great.

Metallica have announced new North American tour dates taking them into 2019, as Rolling Stone points out. See the itinerary, which kicks off this September, on their website. At each date, comedian Jim Breuer will host a pre-show party.

https://pitchfork.com/news/met…unce-north-american-tour/

• Not very strange it seems. I just read this story about Metallica new announced world tour where a comedian will start off as an opening act :D I think it's great.

Metallica have announced new North American tour dates taking them into 2019, as Rolling Stone points out. See the itinerary, which kicks off this September, on their website. At each date, comedian Jim Breuer will host a pre-show party.

https://pitchfork.com/news/met…unce-north-american-tour/

That's pretty funny 8o

• I bought the ,,Everything Kemper Bundle" from Fredman Digital today and yes, this is the Fredman Sound!

The Presets from the ,, Low End Mania " are very fat sounding! Tons of Low End, perfect for a sound when you play alone or want that beefy but also tight thick low end.
    There are also some great rhythm tones, they sit very well in the mix.
    The ,,Clayman" Profile is very good! I like it more than the ,,Whoracle" Preset but it's only my personal taste.

Not all Profiles works well for me but the most are very good, especially the rhythm tones.
    When it comes to clean and lead profiles, i prefer profiles from Deadlight Studios ( Tonehammer)
    I use 90 % stuff from Deadlight Studios, they are awesome!
    But in the Fredman Bundle, there a some very good rhythm tones too :)

But as always, it's a personal taste :)