Pure Cabinet, less than 0 Setting

• I understand the functionality of the Pure Cabinet sound but i think everything above 4 is not really usable in terms of real ampsound and unfortunately the setting zero is still a very hard change to completely off. So wüit would be nice if it goes to even more subtle settings than zero.

• I think by default, there’s a global Pure Cabinet amount of 3.0. Maybe that’s why you’re hearing a difference when you turn it off from the Cab menu.

Press the Output button and go to page 5. Turn the global Pure Cabinet down to 0.

• how about a pure cabinet blend? I've thought for a while that might be nice. For instance, I really like the character knob, but when running through a cab with monitor cab off there can be a terrible high pitched filter sound but pure cab solves this BUT then my FOH sound has all this pure cab on it and then the only answer is to turn pure cab down which can be tricky if the filter sound is prevalent. Chairs!

• I think by default, there’s a global Pure Cabinet amount of 3.0. Maybe that’s why you’re hearing a difference when you turn it off from the Cab menu.

Press the Output button and go to page 5. Turn the global Pure Cabinet down to 0.

No, there actually is a difference between 0 and Off. It's very audible - as you turn the knob down, the displayed value changes to 0 and then if you turn it a bit more you can hear the effect switch off.

• No, there actually is a difference between 0 and Off. It's very audible - as you turn the knob down, the displayed value changes to 0 and then if you turn it a bit more you can hear the effect switch off.

I agree but it's a weird thing. There is a blurred line between 0 and 0.1 (on plus one or a "tenth of one in a poetically implied sense?) I use to use pure cab on 10 through various cabinets , monitor cab on or off with varying eq patameterd with a powered Kemper. Haven't been back sense but in my mind I'd like to think that using either a bass cab or PA rig, that being neutral speakers, pure cab would transform them into whatever that profiled cab is suppose to be. Ok, end drunk rant lol