Kemper with other Foot controllers?

• Greetings,
    I'm thinking about getting a Kemper Rack non powered. I was wondering about the foot controller. Has anyone used anything else to control the Kemper besides the one Kemper is selling?
    I've got a midi controller from long ago, plus my current Digitech Control 2 foot controller has the CAT 5 connector, wouldn't either of those work?

• I'm no Kemper expert. In fact i'm still saving to get mine, however from what i've been told on the forum you're probably going to have to a little programming ( PC and CC messages) with other controllers. The Kemper controller is dead easy to use. Check out 4:25 on this link to see how easy it is with the Kemper controller:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The Kemper Remote is perfectly integrated with the Profiler. It can control all functions including the internal Looper. It is plug&play - no MIDI knowledge nor configuration required. ALL settings for the Remote are maintained in the Profiler, included in Profiler backups and learned while the Remote starts. The Remote shows detailed information incl. Performance Names, Slot Names, Rig Names, Tuner status, effect chain,... in its display. Communication flows in both directions. So if you intervene on the Profiler front panel (or control the Profiler via MIDI) the Remote will reflect that immediately. Seamless control of Morphing via Rig Buttons. 4 Effect Buttons, each of those can toggle up to four Modules. The functions of these Effect Buttons can differ by Rig and are indicated by color LEDs beside the buttons.. Multiple Remotes can be connected to one Profiler and all stay in sync.

• The Control 2, like the Kemper Remote, is proprietary to the unit it was designed to pair with (in this case the GSP 1101). It won't work with the Kemper, even though both use Cat 5 connectors.

• Still using a Liquid Foot controller with my Kemper. Personal preference in wanting to have a big LCD display for each button. Go with whatever works for you and how you want the controller to work.